|Pure Pollination is 100% committed to providing our customers with the highest quality seeds. All of our seed orders receive special care and are packaged and shipped to each of our customers. We ask that you follow each products instructions provided in our “Resources” section and seed packet information before considering a product unsatisfactory.|
|Important Note: If your order is damaged while in transit to your location, please contact Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate assistance with a replacement (if available) OR a refund on this shipment.|
If you are unsatisfied with any of our products, please refer to our Catalog & Online Return Guidelines below:
Catalog & Online Return Policy Guidelines:
· All products purchased through our online store require a valid order number to be replaced OR refunded.
· Return time frames are validated against the date the ordered items were received. A specific time frame by product type is indicated in the chart above.
· Seed packs and kits returns will only be accepted on unopened, unused products.
· Replacement orders depend on inventory availability during the current season. Products that are out of stock will be refunded back to the customer.
· Pure Pollination will provide either a replacement order OR a refund on damaged or unsatisfactory products. Additional replacements or refunds will NOT be provided on replacement orders considered unsatisfactory if damage is not a factor.
*Purw Pollination does not accept responsibility for product losses caused by extreme weather, neglect, or for products grown in a zone/climate that is conflicting to what Pure Pollination recommends.
How To Return Your Online Order:
If you are dissatisfied with products purchased online or through our catalog, you may return these products by mail to the following address:
When mailing back return items, please include the following information inside your return package:
· Your Full Name/Address/Order #
· A copy of your Packing Slip (Please indicate on your invoice what items were returned)
· Your contact phone # or email address (for questions)
You may return your order back to us via USPS or by UPS; however, we recommend getting a delivery confirmation or tracking number for your shipment as we are not responsible for lost returns.
Returns by mail generally take 7-14 days to be processed & refunded. Once a return is processed, a refund will be processed back to the original payment method used OR a refund check will be issued.
Items Purchased at a Local Retailer-How to Return:
If you are unsatisfied with Pure Pollination seed packets or general merchandise items that were purchased from one of our partner retail store locations, please contact Customer Service at email@example.com for assistance.
For more information, or if you have additional questions about our return policy, please contact us.